Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
The followings are the summary of Bank Muamalat's activities in several regions in Indonesia starting on November 1st and 8th, 2019. We hope that these activities can make a positive contribution to community to begin their hijrah journey as part of the #AyoHijrah campaign which hopefully can encourage many people.
November 1st, 2019
Bank Muamalat Present at the Launch of Green Sukuk Retail ST006
On November 1, 2019, Green Sukuk Retail ST006 series was officially launched by the Ministry of Finance. Bank Muamalat is appointed to be one of the agent who is ready to distribute this investment instrument.
Green Sukuk Retail ST006 Series which is the first Green Sukuk in the world was officially offered on 1-21 November 2019, with a maturity date of November 10, 2021. Minimum purchase value of Rp1 million and a maximum of Rp3 billion.
A minimum coupon of 6.75% applies with the floating system in accordance with the BI 7 Days Repo reference. Currently, BMers can order Sukuk through Bank Muamalat Internet Banking until 21 November 2019.
November 4, 2019
"Run with 1000 Dhuafa" activities at Bank Muamalat Makassar Branch
Bank Muamalat Makassar Branch successfully held the "Half Marathon: Run with 1000 Dhuafas" event on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at the Losari Beach Pier, Makassar yesterday. The activity that carries the theme of "Unity in Diversity" is a collaboration between the Muamalat Bank Makassar Branch and Baitulmaal Muamalat, and the Makassar City Government.
The program began with dhikr and pray, dawn prayers, reading the verses of the Koran, and providing assistance to the poor in Makassar and continued with running activities together.
Also attended the occasion; Ahmad S. Ilham (Sulampua Region Head), Agussalim (Sulampua Region Operational Service Manager), Wisnu Satria Bharata (Makassar Branch Manager), Andi Fajar Nugraha (Makassar Branch Operation Service Manager) along with the Makassar City Government.
November 5, 2019
Bank Muamalat Malang Branch Assigned Muamalat Scholarship to 12 Students of Malang University
Bank Mumalat Malang Branch and Baitulmaal Muamalat have assigned Muamalat Bachelor Scholarships to 12 students with a total scholarship of Rp368,000,000 on November 4, 2019.
The scholarship was presented by Danang Rokhmad Sulendra (Branch Manager of Malang Branch of BMI) and BMM Utilization Manager to Prof. Dr. Masykuri Bakri (Rector of UNISMA).
November 6, 2019
World Zakat Forum International Conference and Annual Meeting 2019
Bank Muamalat Indonesia participated in the "World Zakat Forum International Conference And Annual Meeting 2019". The event was held yesterday and today (5-6 November 2019) at Crown Plaza Hotel Bandung.
Also presented on the occasion Achmad K. Permana (CEO of Bank Muamalat) and Bank Muamalat's team from the Islamic Enterprice & Alliances Division. The World Zakat Forum (WZF) is a forum that accommodates more than 33 zakat institutions throughout the world.
Relocation of Bank Muamalat KCP Makassar-Gowa
For BMers who lived in the Sungguminasa City area – Gowa district and its surroundings, starting from November 4, 2019 Bank Muamalat KCP Makassar - Gowa moved to the following location:
KCP Makassar - Gowa
Jl. K. H. Wahid Hasyim
Ruko Balla Lompoa Plaza Blok B2
Gowa - Sulawesi Selatan
November 8, 2019
Bank Muamalat Participates in the Sharia Economy Festival (FESyar) in Surabaya
Bank Muamalat, represented by KH Mas Mansyur Branch, Surabaya Darmo Branch and Sungkono Branch, participated in a series of Festival Ekonomi Syariah (FESyar) events in Surabaya, East Java, which began on November 6-9, 2019.
Also attending the event were Purnomo B. Soetadi (Retail Banking Director of PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk) and Irvan Julian Noor (Chief Corporate Banking Officer). On this occasion Bank Muamalat also participated in a business matching activity with PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) for supply chain financing of Rp100 billion.
Festival Ekonomi Syariah (FESyar) is a form of Bank Indonesia's support for the vision of the Indonesian state as a center for world economic and sharia financial development as well as a means to display and promote products and activities related to Islamic economy structurally throughout Indonesia.
Baca Juga :
- Umrah Selagi Muda, Kenapa Engga?
- Tips Menghindari Modus Sniffing
- 5 Cara Berhemat & Kelola Keuangan dengan Tepat
- Layanan Syariah di Era Modern: Optimalkan Kelola Keuangan Secara Islami
- 5 Tips to Maximizing the Lifespan of Your THR
- 5 Steps to Catch the Blessings of Laylatul Qadr
- The Merits of Performing Umrah in Ramadan
- 5 Tips to Stay Fit and Healthy During Ramadan
- Cashless Society in Indonesia
- 4 Way to Strengthening Relationship in Ramadan
- Avoid Overspending during Ramadan: Here's How
- Do This to Multiply Your Blessings During Ramadan
- Perbedaan Bank Syariah dan Bank Konvensional
- 4 MANFAAT MENABUNG DI BANK SYARIAH
- EVALUASI KONDISI KEUANGANMU SETELAH LEBARAN
- 5 HAL YANG DAPAT KAMU LAKUKAN AGAR PEMBAYARAN ZAKAT FITRAH TETAP AMAN & HIGIENIS
- PENGELOLAAN DANA AGAR IDUL FITRI LEBIH BERKAH & TETAP HEMAT
- JAGA SILARURAHMI DI BULAN RAMADAN MESKI TETAP DI RUMAH
- TIPS LEBARAN TETAP BERLIMPAH, BERKAH TANPA MUDIK
- TIPS SEHAT MEMPERSIAPKAN PUASA RAMADAN DI TENGAH PANDEMI
- TIPS MENABUNG MUDAH DAN LANCAR
- TIPS & AMALAN MENJELANG RAMADAN
- KIAT AGAR HIDUP LEBIH BAHAGIA
- TINGKATKAN IBADAH SAAT DI RUMAH
- TIPS BELANJA AMAN DAN HIGIENIS DI SWALAYAN
- 4 TIPS MENGONTROL PENGELUARAN BULANAN
- 6 HAL YANG HARUS KAMU BIASAKAN DALAM MENGELOLA UANG
- TRANSAKSI NON TUNAI DENGAN MUAMALAT QRIS MEMPERMUDAH KEBUTUHANMU
- TIPS AGAR TETAP FOKUS KETIKA BEKERJA DI RUMAH
- TIPS MENABUNG UNTUK MEMBELI RUMAH BAGI MILENIALS
- 5 LANGKAH SEDERHANA MEMULAI HIDUP SEHAT
- 5 CARA MENINGKATKAN KEPERCAYAAN DIRI
- 5 TIPS MENGATUR KEUANGAN DALAM ISLAM
- 6 TIPS BERDAGANG ALA RASULULLAH
- TETAP SEHAT & PRODUKTIF DI MUSIM HUJAN SAAT PANDEMI
- TIPS MENGATUR AKTIVITASMU AGAR TETAP EFEKTIF
- TIPS HEMAT AKHIR BULAN
- KIAT TRANSAKSI AMAN DI ATM MUAMALAT
- TIPS MENABUNG EFEKTIF MENJELANG AKHIR TAHUN
- AMALAN SAAT HUJAN
- ALASAN KAMU HARUS BANGET MENABUNG
- JAGA KESEHATANMU MENJELANG MUSIM PANCAROBA DI TENGAH PANDEMI
- MANFAATKAN SKILL-MU SEBAGAI TAMBAHAN PEMASUKANMU
- TIPS KEUANGAN MENGHADAPI RESESI
- 3 CARA MENGHEMAT UANGMU SAAT PSBB DIPERKETAT
- TIPS MENJAGA KESEHATAN MENTAL SELAMA PANDEMI
- TIPS OLAHRAGA UNTUK PEMULA
- Gaya Hidup Hemat Untuk Masa Depan
- Tips Belanja Hemat Saat New Normal
- Tips Mengelola THR Saat Pandemic Virus Corona
- Tips Hemat Selama Puasa
- Jenis-Jenis Riba
- Pengertian Maysir, Gharar, dan Riba
- 4 Tips Mudah Menabung Kurban
- 3 Hal yang Dilarang dalam Bisnis Syariah
- Konsep Bisnis Syariah
- Hindari Rekening Berstatus Dormant
- Mengetahui Tentang Kuadran Prioritas
- Manfaat Memiliki Tabungan Rencana di Bank Muamalat
- Beberapa Ide Bisnis saat Pandemi
- Tips Mengisi Liburan di Rumah saat Pandemi
- Tips Memakai Masker Agar Tetap Aman
- Tips Efektif Menabung
- Tips Memakai Masker Agar Tetap Aman
- Tips Menyimpan Daging Kurban
- Puasa Sunah Sebelum Iduladha
- Tips Mempersiapkan Dana Kurban
- Tips Menabung di Era New Normal
- Tips Sehat Berpuasa saat Corona
- Persiapan Fisik Menjelang Ramadhan
- Tips dan Waktu yang tepat untuk berjemur di pagi hari saat karantina di rumah
- Tips Berolahraga saat New Normal
- Tips Sehat Menghadapi New Normal
- Tips Alokasi Pengeluaran yang Bisa Dihemat Selama #DirumahAja
- Tips Beradaptasi dengan "New Normal"
- 8 Golongan Penerima Zakat Fitrah
- Tips Menjaga Silaturahmi Ramadan saat Pandemic Covid 19
- Tips Ibadah Selama Karantina di rumah
- Tetap Produktif & Sehat dengan Work From Home (Kerja dari Rumah)
- Wakaf Al-Qur’an Bagi Para Penghafal Alquran
- Sedekah Kurma untuk Sekolah Dhuafa di Aceh
- Ayo Bantu Masyarakat Lebak Membangun Jembatan yang Layak
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1