Do This to Multiply Your Blessings During Ramadan
As Allah SWT says in Al-Quran Surah Al-Baqarah verse 183,
"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous."
Therefore, fasting and engaging in other worship during Ramadan can accumulate numerous blessings. Here are some recommended worship to engage in during Ramadan.
Ramadan fasting is one of the most crucial worship to be performed in this month. In addition to being one of the pillars of Islam, fasting has several health benefits and can increase faith.
During fasting, we must abstain from eating, drinking, and anything that can break the fast from dawn until sunset.
However, in addition to that, those who fast should also control their other desires, such as managing emotions, maintaining sight and hearing from things that are not good, and avoiding things that are prohibited by religions.
Five Daily Prayers, Dhikr, and Du'a
The five daily prayers are mandatory worship because they are the pillars of Islam. In Ramadan, these mandatory worships earn multiplied rewards. One rak'ah can be more blessed than a rak'ah in other months.
Additionally, after the prayer, it is recommended not to end it immediately. Continue with dhikr and du'a to make the prayer worship more optimal.
Hasten to Break the Fast
When you hear the Maghrib adhan, it is encouraged to break your fast immediately. Therefore, it is best to stop first to break the fast if you are on the way home from work or traveling for other purposes. It is even better if, before traveling, you have prepared drinks, dates, or other simple foods.
After breaking the fast, the following highly recommended worship is the tarawih prayer, which is performed after the Isha prayer. Not only do you earn rewards, but Allah will also forgive the past sins of those who engage in tarawih prayer worship.
The warm atmosphere of Ramadan is partly due to the congregation of tarawih prayers in the mosque every day.
Reading the Qur'an
In Ramadan, every letter of the Qur'an read is counted as one goodness. That is why this holy month is the right time to get used to reading the Qur'an because the rewards are enormous.
By reading the Qur'an, we can get closer to Allah SWT. Additionally, reading the Qur'an can increase our faith and piety towards Allah SWT, providing peace and tranquility in our hearts.
Muslims give charity to purify their income. In Ramadan, rewards are obtained from giving charity, such as making someone more grateful for what they have, multiplying the blessings of Ramadan, and insyaAllah making it easier to enter heaven.
You can give charity in many ways, such as providing part of your income to those in need, filling the charity box at the mosque, or sharing food for breaking the fast with Muslims who are also fasting. Even now, giving charity can be more accessible through the Muamalat DIN application. You can give to charity anytime and anywhere, simply from your grasp.
By engaging in these worships sincerely and full of conviction, we can reap and increase the blessings of Ramadan. However, we must always remember our true intentions and goals: to obtain blessings and good fortune from Allah SWT in this world and the hereafter. May we always be under His protection, BMers!
Baca Juga :
- Umrah Selagi Muda, Kenapa Engga?
- Tips Menghindari Modus Sniffing
- 5 Cara Berhemat & Kelola Keuangan dengan Tepat
- Layanan Syariah di Era Modern: Optimalkan Kelola Keuangan Secara Islami
- 5 Tips to Maximizing the Lifespan of Your THR
- 5 Steps to Catch the Blessings of Laylatul Qadr
- The Merits of Performing Umrah in Ramadan
- 5 Tips to Stay Fit and Healthy During Ramadan
- Cashless Society in Indonesia
- 4 Way to Strengthening Relationship in Ramadan
- Avoid Overspending during Ramadan: Here's How
- Perbedaan Bank Syariah dan Bank Konvensional
- 4 MANFAAT MENABUNG DI BANK SYARIAH
- EVALUASI KONDISI KEUANGANMU SETELAH LEBARAN
- 5 HAL YANG DAPAT KAMU LAKUKAN AGAR PEMBAYARAN ZAKAT FITRAH TETAP AMAN & HIGIENIS
- PENGELOLAAN DANA AGAR IDUL FITRI LEBIH BERKAH & TETAP HEMAT
- JAGA SILARURAHMI DI BULAN RAMADAN MESKI TETAP DI RUMAH
- TIPS LEBARAN TETAP BERLIMPAH, BERKAH TANPA MUDIK
- TIPS SEHAT MEMPERSIAPKAN PUASA RAMADAN DI TENGAH PANDEMI
- TIPS MENABUNG MUDAH DAN LANCAR
- TIPS & AMALAN MENJELANG RAMADAN
- KIAT AGAR HIDUP LEBIH BAHAGIA
- TINGKATKAN IBADAH SAAT DI RUMAH
- TIPS BELANJA AMAN DAN HIGIENIS DI SWALAYAN
- 4 TIPS MENGONTROL PENGELUARAN BULANAN
- 6 HAL YANG HARUS KAMU BIASAKAN DALAM MENGELOLA UANG
- TRANSAKSI NON TUNAI DENGAN MUAMALAT QRIS MEMPERMUDAH KEBUTUHANMU
- TIPS AGAR TETAP FOKUS KETIKA BEKERJA DI RUMAH
- TIPS MENABUNG UNTUK MEMBELI RUMAH BAGI MILENIALS
- 5 LANGKAH SEDERHANA MEMULAI HIDUP SEHAT
- 5 CARA MENINGKATKAN KEPERCAYAAN DIRI
- 5 TIPS MENGATUR KEUANGAN DALAM ISLAM
- 6 TIPS BERDAGANG ALA RASULULLAH
- TETAP SEHAT & PRODUKTIF DI MUSIM HUJAN SAAT PANDEMI
- TIPS MENGATUR AKTIVITASMU AGAR TETAP EFEKTIF
- TIPS HEMAT AKHIR BULAN
- KIAT TRANSAKSI AMAN DI ATM MUAMALAT
- TIPS MENABUNG EFEKTIF MENJELANG AKHIR TAHUN
- AMALAN SAAT HUJAN
- ALASAN KAMU HARUS BANGET MENABUNG
- JAGA KESEHATANMU MENJELANG MUSIM PANCAROBA DI TENGAH PANDEMI
- MANFAATKAN SKILL-MU SEBAGAI TAMBAHAN PEMASUKANMU
- TIPS KEUANGAN MENGHADAPI RESESI
- 3 CARA MENGHEMAT UANGMU SAAT PSBB DIPERKETAT
- TIPS MENJAGA KESEHATAN MENTAL SELAMA PANDEMI
- TIPS OLAHRAGA UNTUK PEMULA
- Gaya Hidup Hemat Untuk Masa Depan
- Tips Belanja Hemat Saat New Normal
- Tips Mengelola THR Saat Pandemic Virus Corona
- Tips Hemat Selama Puasa
- Jenis-Jenis Riba
- Pengertian Maysir, Gharar, dan Riba
- 4 Tips Mudah Menabung Kurban
- 3 Hal yang Dilarang dalam Bisnis Syariah
- Konsep Bisnis Syariah
- Hindari Rekening Berstatus Dormant
- Mengetahui Tentang Kuadran Prioritas
- Manfaat Memiliki Tabungan Rencana di Bank Muamalat
- Beberapa Ide Bisnis saat Pandemi
- Tips Mengisi Liburan di Rumah saat Pandemi
- Tips Memakai Masker Agar Tetap Aman
- Tips Efektif Menabung
- Tips Memakai Masker Agar Tetap Aman
- Tips Menyimpan Daging Kurban
- Puasa Sunah Sebelum Iduladha
- Tips Mempersiapkan Dana Kurban
- Tips Menabung di Era New Normal
- Tips Sehat Berpuasa saat Corona
- Persiapan Fisik Menjelang Ramadhan
- Tips dan Waktu yang tepat untuk berjemur di pagi hari saat karantina di rumah
- Tips Berolahraga saat New Normal
- Tips Sehat Menghadapi New Normal
- Tips Alokasi Pengeluaran yang Bisa Dihemat Selama #DirumahAja
- Tips Beradaptasi dengan "New Normal"
- 8 Golongan Penerima Zakat Fitrah
- Tips Menjaga Silaturahmi Ramadan saat Pandemic Covid 19
- Tips Ibadah Selama Karantina di rumah
- Tetap Produktif & Sehat dengan Work From Home (Kerja dari Rumah)
- Wakaf Al-Qur’an Bagi Para Penghafal Alquran
- Sedekah Kurma untuk Sekolah Dhuafa di Aceh
- Ayo Bantu Masyarakat Lebak Membangun Jembatan yang Layak
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1