Face the Digital Age, Bank Muamalat Comparative Study to Startup
JAKARTA, December 31, 2018 - The use of massive digital technology has made startup companies or startups appear and trigger disruption in all lines of business. Companies that are unprepared for change, including changes in work patterns, are faced with serious challenges.
Based on that, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk. ("Bank Muamalat") held the 'Pos Pos' program in an effort to increase employee insight. Bank Muamalat Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Achmad K. Permana said, through this program it was hoped that creative and innovative ideas could emerge from employees which could then be implemented at Bank Muamalat.
"The I 'Possible Program aims to build a culture to continue learning and hone one's abilities. This is also proof that Bank Muamalat is ready to face the digital era, by learning from startups, we believe there are values that can be taken without forgetting our identity as a bank, "he said.
The form of this program is in the form of visits to market place companies and online media to see how they make continuous innovation and technology placement for business purposes. Bank Muamalat and startup share experiences about their respective businesses.
In addition, Bank Muamalat learns how they have a work culture from a startup that is different from most companies. This pilot project program was carried out on December 19 by visiting Elevenia's market place and Kumparan online media.
During the visit Bank Muamalat employees were invited to tour the office to see first hand how the startup employees worked. They explained about more flexible working hours and the use of technology to make time and cost efficient.
Bank Muamalat Riksa Prakoso, Chief Human Capital Officer, added that in the future this program will be continued by visiting digital-based unicorn companies.
"We will visit other startups, including those with unicorn status. They were very enthusiastic about welcoming this program because they could exchange information and networks, "he said.
Baca Juga :
- Direksi Bank Muamalat Rayakan Harpelnas dengan Bincang Santai Virtual Bareng Nasabah
- Bank Muamalat & BMM Bersama Gerakan Pakai Masker Gelar Sosialisasi Penggunaan Masker di Pondok Pesantren NU Demak
- Perkuat Kemitraan di Bidang Syariah, Sun Life Indonesia dan Bank Muamalat Indonesia Hadirkan ‘Salam Hijrah Proteksi’
- Program Member Get Member (MGM) Muamalat Prioritas
- Great Eastern Life Indonesia dan Bank Muamalat Jalin Kerjasama Strategis dan Menghadirkan Asuransi Great Hasanah Pembiayaan
- Sosialisasi Pengembangan Layanan SMS/Email Notifikasi
- Informasi Batas Transaksi yang Lebih Tinggi Melalui E-Banking Muamalat
- Informasi Relaksasi (Keringanan) Kepada Nasabah Pembiayaan Yang Terdampak Wabah COVID-19
- Ayo bantu Nenek Sabo
- Bank Muamalat and Hidayatullah Cooperate in the Utilization of Banking Products
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia Together with Baitul Maal Muamalat Establishes Cooperation with Jordan Hashemite Charity Organization (JHCO)
- Winners of Muamalat Berbagi Rezeki (1 October-31 December 2019)
- Bank Muamalat Collaborate With Untirta to Growth CASA
- Selling Sukuk Via Online, Muamalat Bank is Rewarded by the Ministry of Finance
- Bank Muamalat Explores Business Opportunities with Malaysian Entrepreneurs
- Bank Muamalat and Prudential Indonesia Establish Cooperation of Autodebit Payment for Life Insurance Contribution
- Bank Muamalat and BMM Renovate Sukabumi Residents' Homes