Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
For you Nusantara tourism fans, where have you been on vacation? Bali, Jogja, Medan, Lombok to Raja Ampat in Papua may already be on your visit list, huh. What about Bangka Belitung? This place offers unique culture as well as charming natural conditions! Here are some things you can try when visiting Bangka Belitung.
What do we usually think about when we hear 'cultural tourism'? Watching traditional ceremonies? Local tradition? Bangka Belitung has a series of interesting traditions that may not be widely known. One of them is the 'Boang Jong' ceremony. This ceremony is usually carried out by some people of Bangka Belitung, namely the Sea Tribe. ‘Jong’ in the local language means a boat, and indeed that is what was done in this ceremony: throwing a traditional sailboat that has been decorated to the sea!
The Sea Tribe, which mostly works as fishermen, believes that the Buang Jong ceremony can provide safety when fishing. This ceremony is held at a people's party on Mudong Beach, which is in June and early July. Not only throwing a boat, during this ceremony there is also a bediker event which is singing accompanied by a tambourine punch and many other series of events.
In addition, there is also a Chinese tradition, Peh Cun. Peh Cun is a ceremony of respect for the disappearance of a prime minister named Qu Yuan (340 BC - 278 BC) on the river. The ceremony was held at Rebo Beach, on the 5th of the 5th month of the Chinese calendar by the Chinese community in Rebo Village, Bangka Belitung. The competition for children, entertainment for a single organ, and a meal with the residents of Rebo Village were held when the ceremony was held. Not only that, the thing that will grab your attention is the procession of releasing rice cake to Rebo Beach. According to local beliefs, this action will make the fish busy eating bacang cakes so as not to prey on the Prime Minister. Very unique, right?
Not only interesting customs from Bangka Belitung, but also their natural beauty. Have you ever watched the Laskar Pelangi movie right? In the film there is a scene of the ma'am Muslim students looking at the rainbow on granite rocks. Beautiful location, right? It is the beach of Tanjung Tinggi which is one of the many beaches in Bangka Belitung. To get to that location it takes 45 minutes to 1 hour from Hanajudin Airport, Tanjung Pandan. Although the distance is not so far from the city center, it is still recommended to use a car rental service because of the limited mode of public transportation in Belitung.
Then are we only able to enjoy the beach there? Of course not, on the beach you can play water to eat beach food, while enjoying the charm of white sand and clear blue sea with granite rocks. All visitors are free to visit without having to pay for a ticket, just prepare money for accommodation and parking. The beautiful panorama of the beach stretches in Bangka Belitung not only Tanjung Tinggi Beach, there are also Parai Penggiri Beach, Pantai Tikus, Pantai Penyusuk, and many more.
Not only natural tourism around the beach in Bangka Belitung. Diverse landscapes make Bangka Belitung have a plateau like Mount Menumbing, with a height of about 355 meters above sea level. Besides being able to enjoy the fresh air of the mountains, there is also a place for Bung Karno and Bung Hatta to be exiled by the Dutch that you can visit. Inside this building there were items left by Bung Karno and Bung Hatta, such as a collection of photos, a meeting room, to an ancient car that had been used by Bung Karno. The entry fee is very affordable, only IDR 2,500 / person. If you are interested in visiting here, you should use a rental car and leave before 1:00 p.m. The winding road conditions pass through the beautiful forest of Menumbing Hill which may be quite challenging to cross when it's dark.
How, is it exciting to take a trip to Bangka Belitung? Relax, there is still more exciting: for those of you who are holders of the Muamalat Shar-E Debit Card, there is a special price for staying at Esbe Hotel. The hotel also provides rental cars, boats, even snorkeling equipment too! All can be obtained at special prices with the Shar-E Debit Muamalat Card, until July 1, 2019. Also check other promos at www.bankmuamalat.co.id/promo
Baca Juga :
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1