The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
In the banking world there are currently two types of Banks namely Conventional Bank and Sharia Bank. Both types of Banks certainly have different systems, one of which is the difference in terms of profit sharing system with its customers. In Conventional Bank this system is known as Interest while in Syariah Bank known as Revenue. In a previous article, Bank Muamalat has discussed the difference between KPR Syariah and KPR Conventional, so this time Bank Muamalat will give description about the difference of Interest and Profit Share which can be seen through the following table:
1. Determination of the interest rate made at the time of the contract with the guidance must always be a profit
1. The determination of the ratio of profit sharing shall be made at the time of the contract based on the possibility of profit and loss
2. The amount of percentage is based on the amount of money (capital) that is lent
2. The amount of profit-sharing ratio is based on the amount of profit earned
3. Fixed interest payments as promised without consideration of whether the project run by the customer profit or loss
3. Profit sharing depends on the profits of the project being run if it does not gain profit then the loss will be shared by both parties
4. The amount of interest payments does not increase even if the number of profits doubled
4. The amount of profit sharing increases according to the increase in the amount of income
Thus a brief description of the difference of Interest and Profit Sharing by Bank Muamalat, hopefully the picture is useful to increase the wealth of knowledge about Bank Syariah and help the needs of the Indonesian Community in carrying out daily banking activities. To view the products of Bank Muamalat Indonesia, please visit the Products page here
Baca Juga :
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1