Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
Qurban is a annual religious event that rarely missed, various underlying purposes in carrying out the obligations for qurban, for example to get closer to Allah SWT as contained in Q.S Al-Kautsar which reads, "Then establish prayer for your Rabb and do the qurban."
Another purpose is to undergo the sunnah / guidance of the tauhid people and spread the happiness to the poor and give alms to them. Assessed in terms of economic, qurban can not be considered an affortable thing for some people. The high price of qurban animal and fluctuating price every year becomes a challange in qurban, it is meaning that it takes a fix and far-reaching plan to qurban.
Bank Muamalat Indonesia presents a IB Muamalat Saving Plans service that can help in planning funds for qurban, Tabungan IB Muamalat is a financial planning services that are managed in accordance with the principles of sharia. IB Muamalat Plans Savings account has a light deposit, ranging from 100 thousand per month with a range of time ranging from 3 months to 20 years so it is easier in managing the time required for qurban.
IB Muamalat Planning Saving has facilities that make you comfortable like autodebet of monthly deposit from fund account, and funds that will move automatically when reach the due date (link to: https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/tabungan-consumer/tabungan-ib-muamalat-rencana).
The terms in opening the IB Muamalat Saving Plan is the participant must be at least 17 years old and maximum 60 years, but it also has a savings account Muamalat IB as a source of funds that will be deposited as a monthly deposit. IB Muamalat Savings Plans are the right choice for financial planning for qurban, because Bank Muamalat Indonesia's mission is to build a sustainable and sustainable Islamic financial institution with an emphasis on entrepreneurship spirit based on prudent principles, the excellence of Islamic and professional human resources as well as innovative investment orientation , To maximize value to all stakeholders (link to: https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/visi-misi).
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk dinobatkan sebagai Best Islamic Bank in Indonesia 2009 oleh Islamic Finance News (Kuala Lumpur), sebagai Best Islamic Financial Institution in Indonesia 2009 oleh Global Finance (New York) serta sebagai The Best Islamic Finance House in Indonesia 2009 oleh Alpha South East Asia (Hong Kong).
Baca Juga :
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1