Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
In the age of technology that has developed at this time, certainly a lot of things are facilitated by these developments. One of them is the convenience of shopping, which in the current term is called online shopping. It's called easy because you only have to make transactions from home without the need to come directly to the store in question, besides that you only need your smartphone to make transactions in minutes.
However, in addition to being easy and comfortable, does shopping and online transactions also guarantee the security of transactions (especially buyers)? Well, here are some safety tips for customers in making transactions (buying and selling) online, among others:
1. Ensure computer and cellphone security
Cyber crime does not only dwell on fraudulent online transactions, but also on theft of personal data electronically. Criminals can use phishing to steal customer data through malware or viruses hidden on a customer's computer or cellphone. Make sure the computer and cellphone are protected with anti-virus.
In addition, do internet banking transactions using a personal computer or home computer. If you do it from an office computer or other public computer, it can pose a risk of abuse from irresponsible parties
2. Be a smart buyer
The development of technology requires someone to be smarter in sorting and choosing which information is right and correct. As consumers who like to transact online, make sure to be aware of any actions that are suspicious. Don't be easily tempted by cheap price promos that don't make sense. If it is indeed less convincing, it will be better if you do not buy the item. Vigilance is the first step to protecting yourself. So, do not hesitate to find out the modes of crime of online transactions in order to be able to prevent this from happening to yourself and those closest to you.
3. Recognize Online Shop Reputation
(a) Do research on the website where you shop
These tips should be done if you shop on a website that you are not familiar with. Check the seller's phone number and contact them. Make sure that the web you are visiting is safe, which is marked with a padlock in the browser status status bar.
(b) Read carefully the website policy on your personal data. Do not get to the policy there are points that mention that the website manager may provide personal data to other parties. Also read the items refund policy. Because the items purchased cannot be seen physically, there must be a guarantee that if the goods sent are defective, you may send the defective item back and of course it will be replaced with new items or your money back. Please also check who pays the return of the goods
(c) Make sure if the place you choose has a good reputation. You can find out from the background of the online store to testimonials from previous customers. This is a basic point when you want to be safe and comfortable when shopping online
4. Payment through the Temporary Shelter Account
Another safe way that can be done when transacting online is to use a joint account or temporary shelter account. Currently online shopping sites enforce this in the payment system, where you will transfer money to the intermediary and then the seller will send your goods.
5. Choose the COD (Cash On Delivery) Method
The COD or Cash On Delivery payment system is a system where payments will be made when receiving goods from the shipping courier. So that when the item arrives, then you will pay it on the spot. This method is fairly safe, so you just pay for the goods when the goods arrive safely in hand.
Baca Juga :
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1