5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
Having previously Bank Muamalat Indonesia discusses 5 General Terms should be known in the first part of Islamic Banking Trade https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/artikel/5-istilah-umum-yang-harus-diketahui-dalam-perdagangan-perbankan-syariah-part-11 . This time, Bank Muamalat Indonesia will discuss further in terms of Islamic banking trade, let's check them one by one!
Akad between the two owners of capital or more to unify its capital on a certain business, while the executors could be appointed one of them. Akad is applied to the business / project partly financed by financial institutions, while the rest is financed by the customer. To see a variety of financing products of Bank Muamalat Indonesia Financing information please see here. (Link to https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/pembiayaan-consumer/)
The contract between two parties, where the first party entrusts an item to the second party. Financial institutions apply this agreement on a checking account. (Link to: https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/giro-consumer/)
Akad lease of goods between the two sides, in order to obtain the benefits of goods leased. Akad rent incurred between financial institutions (the owner of the goods) with the customer (lessee) to lease installments which already includes the main installments of the price of goods so that at the end of the agreement period tenants can buy goods with the rest of the price is little or given only by the bank. Therefore, usually is called the Al Ijarah Ijarah Waliqtina 'or Al Ijarah AlMuntahia Bittamliik.
Akad guarantee one party to another. In the financial institutions are usually used to make a warranty on a project (performance bond), participation in the tender (tender bond) or the first payment (advance payment bond). Bank Muamalat Indonesia can help customers with a variety of sharia-compliant trade activities, check the complete information Trade Finance here. (Link to: https://www.bankmuamalat.co.id/trade-finance-corporate/)
Sale and purchase by way of reservation, where the buyer gives the money in advance for goods that have been mentioned specifications, and goods shipped later, Salam usually used for agricultural products short term. In this case the financial institution acting as a buyer of products and give the money first while customers use it as capital to manage the farm.
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was named Best Islamic Bank in Indonesia 2009 by Islamic Finance News (Kuala Lumpur), as the Best Islamic Financial Institution in Indonesia 2009 by Global Finance (New York) as well as the Best Islamic Finance House in Indonesia 2009 by Alpha South East Asia (Hong Kong).
Baca Juga :
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- 4 steps going home without burden
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1