4 steps going home without burden
Eid soon, meaning that the time is going home. What did you first imagine every time you heard the word 'going home'? If what comes across is complicated, troublesome and tired, then you need to read this article. If you run the following 4 simple moves, God willing, your homecoming trip will be safer, more comfortable and more memorable!
1. Immediate Ticket Kick
For those of you who plan to use public transportation, ideally you should buy tickets since long ago when ticket prices are still cheap and there are still many seats. But ... in every trip back and forth there is always a chance for change at the last moment which can be a 'surprise' in itself. For example, it could be that one of the nieces and nephews said that he would not go home, suddenly changed his mind and wanted to join in. Even though the day is nearer, the ticket price is soaring. Hassle, right?
There is absolutely no hassle, if you are a Shar-E Debit Muamalat Card holder! Thanks to special cooperation between Citilink from Bank Muamalat you can get 15% discount on airline tickets for all destinations. Not only that, you also immediately get a discount for purchasing food and baggage by 30%! The conditions are easy: ticket purchase is done through https://partners.citilink.co.id/ using the code: C0214001270 and payment via Muamalat ATM.
2. Basic Goods Kick
Again, the important moves are controlled by you who are going home by public transportation: managing luggage. Try to have all items packed neatly at the latest 3 days before departure. To avoid being scattered, try also so that everyone carries only 2 suitcases / bags. Choose a wheeled suitcase / bag to save energy, huh! Most importantly: just bring enough cash. As long as the Shar-E Debit Muamalat Card is in the wallet, your cash needs can be met anywhere because the Muamalat ATM network is connected to various leading ATM networks both nationally and internationally. Besides that, the Shar-E Debit Muamalat Card is also accepted at thousands of merchants in Indonesia, so why bother paying cash, just swipe it! Besides being safer, more practical, there are also many attractive promos waiting for every transaction. Check our website here to see the full list.
3. Comfortable Kick
Travel back and forth is done when we are still fasting, so we should prioritize to secure our fasting. Maintain stamina as much as possible, and as much as possible choose the most comfortable conditions to save energy. For you Muamalat Prioritas customers who are going home by plane, airport lounge facilities are free of charge in a number of cities in Indonesia. By waiting at a comfortable airport lounge, you can relax while enjoying entertainment from the television and free wi-fi. Please contact the airport lounge clerk for full information!
4. Safe Kick
Before stepping out of the house, make sure you check and check some of the following: remove the gas hose from the tube, remove the electrical wires from the socket, and make sure all doors and windows are tightly locked. There is no harm in entrusting the house key to the closest neighbor you already know so that he can take action if your home experiences unwanted conditions. In addition, specifically for Muamalat Prioritas Customers can deposit valuable items and documents in Safe Deposit Box. Security is guaranteed through a proven system!
With these 4 moves, God willing, your trip back and forth this year can be more comfortable, safe and memorable. Happy gathering again with your beloved family!
Baca Juga :
- Muamalat DIN: New Mobile Banking Application from Muamalat Bank
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 10 – 16, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on November 1st and 8th, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 28 and 30, 2019
- Gopay & Ovo Can Now be Topped Up at Bank Muamalat’ ATM and Muamalat DIN
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 23 and 25, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Activities on October 14-20, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Held Mosque and Environment Clean Activity at The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Tips to Effectively Save Your Money in a Bank
- Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat Build Houses through “Program Rumah Berkah Muamalat”
- Bank Muamalat Cleans The Shiratal Mustaqim Mosque in Makassar
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Hajj Savings: One of the Best Gifts for Our Parents
- Bank Muamalat Distributes Funds and Collaborates with New Partner
- Get a Collection of Stylish Muslim Fashion Here!
- Bank Muamalat Activities from 17th to 21st September, 2019
- Bank Muamalat Received 2 Awards as The Best Sharia Product and The Best Active Sharia Card
- Bank Muamalat Presents Bereavement Compensation to Marbot Family in Lampung
- Bank Muamalat Participates in 2019 National Customer Day
- Blessing House Aid in Lebak Regency Banten as a Form of Distribution of Zakat Bank Muamalat and Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM)
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia activities 23-24 August 2019
- Mau nabung sambil dapat hadiah yang bisa dipilih online? Begini caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Meluncurkan Tabungan iB Hijrah Rencana Kurban dalam Acara “Qurban Terbaikku”
- Sudah siap berkurban? Yuk simak tata caranya!
- Bank Muamalat Campaigning #AyoHijrah Movement Moves with Bloggers
- Apa Sih Prinsip Bisnis Syariah Itu?
- Step to avoid the risk of theft of your ATM data
- Let’s Manage Your Width Personal Benefits!
- Save Tips During Fasting Time
- Tourism to Bangka Belitung: Unique Customs and Nature Ciamik Waiting
- I wanna be a fire fighter Sir said Fajar.
- Bank Muamalat holds a fun walk for the 27th anniversary
- Let's invest in 011 Sukuk Retail!
- Pay PLN bills? Use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking!
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade Part 1