Special Service and Convenience Transaction
1. Priority Lane
Dedicated service line in a number of Main Branches specifically for Priority Muamalat Customer transactions. Simply show your Shar-E Debit
Muamalat Priority card to bank staff.
2. Priority Parking
Special parking for Priority Muamalat Customers in a number of Main Branches. Simply show your Shar-E Debit Muamalat Priority card to
3. Priority Business Lounge *
Room facilities that can be used by Priority Bank Muamalat customers for various meetings with colleagues (capacity: ± 20 people).
4. Priority Private Dealing Room *
Room facilities that provide comfort and privacy in conducting various transactions, and can be used for meetings with colleagues
(capacity of 4 - 5 people).
5. Priority Meeting Room *
Meeting room facilities equipped with Wifi, LED TV and Board (capacity of 12 people).
6. Safe Deposit Box (SDB) *
Document storage facilities for your valuable goods.
7. Ballroom *
Large scale meeting room facilities (capacity of 100 people).
* Service can be enjoyed at Muamalat Tower branch
1. The Bank offers this program only to individual Customers ("Customers") who have met the criteria established in accordance with
the Bank's prevailing policies and regulations.
2. To be able to enjoy the special services and all the advantages and privileges of the Priority Trust, the Customer is required to
maintain the deposit of certain funds based on the Bank's policy. The minimum deposit amount is derived across all products
owned by the Customer.
3. Muamalat Priority Service is valid for as long as the Customer is registered as a Priority Bank Customer. Priority Muamalat
Services may be renewed automatically as long as the Customer meets the criteria for a Priority Bank Customer as stipulated by the Bank.
4. In the event that the Customer wishes to terminate the use of the Priority Trust Service, the Client shall be required to give
written notice to the Bank.
5. The Bank as the service provider has the right to make changes and / or adjustments to the terms of the services, features
and benefits of Priority Trust Customer services in accordance with changes in applicable company conditions and policies.
Such amendments / adjustments will be communicated to each Priority Bank member within 30 (thirty) days through written
notice in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Financial Services Authority Regulations.
6. Any disputes that arise will be resolved through mediation, and if not resolved in mediation then legal means will be used for
resolution of the dispute(s).
7. Provisions concerning the sharia contracts used, the provisions on benefits / profit sharing / margin / ujrah as well as fees incurred
become the obligations of the Customer, who shall refer to the applicable provisions of products / services at the Bank.
8. This Agreement is in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations including the provisions of the
Financial Services Authority Regulation.