Sharia Financial Solution
1. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Wide range of sharia deposit and financing products to suit the needs of the Customer:
a. iB Hijrah Prima Saving Account
• Savings with competitive profit sharing and profitable waad ratio
• Shar-E Debit Priority Card for felixible transactions and a variety of advantages
• Selection of easy to remember account numbers
b. iB Hijrah Prima Saving Account
Term deposits with benefits and prizes according to customer choice
c. iB Hijrah Term Saving Account
Financial planning solutions to better plan your future
d. iB Hijrah Giro Account
Financial transaction solutions that provide peace of mind
e. iB Hijrah Deposit Account
• Term deposits that provide optimum results and security
• Choice of term and currency (IDRor US Dollar)
f. iB Muamalat KPR
• Residential ownership financing facility with Super Light Loan program
• Free of administration fees and 10% discount on insurance premium
g. iB Muamalat Working Capital loan
Business financing facility to support the growth of your business
h. iB Muamalat Multipurpose loan
Financing facility for various needs
2. MANAGEMENT OF INVESTMENT AND PROTECTION
Wide range of products to grow and comprehensively protect your assets
a. SUKUK (State Retail Syariah Securities)
• Securities issued by the government based on sharia principles
• Fixed profits with competitive rates paid monthly
• High liquidity and low tax rates
Insurance that simultaneously offers protection and long-term sharia compliant investment
1. The Bank offers this program only to individual Customers ("Customers") who have met the criteria established in accordance with
the Bank's prevailing policies and regulations.
2. To be able to enjoy the special services and all the advantages and privileges of the Priority Trust, the Customer is required to
maintain the deposit of certain funds based on the Bank's policy. The minimum deposit amount is derived across all products
owned by the Customer.
3. Muamalat Priority Service is valid for as long as the Customer is registered as a Priority Bank Customer. Priority Muamalat
Services may be renewed automatically as long as the Customer meets the criteria for a Priority Bank Customer as stipulated by the Bank.
4. In the event that the Customer wishes to terminate the use of the Priority Trust Service, the Client shall be required to give
written notice to the Bank.
5. The Bank as the service provider has the right to make changes and / or adjustments to the terms of the services, features
and benefits of Priority Trust Customer services in accordance with changes in applicable company conditions and policies.
Such amendments / adjustments will be communicated to each Priority Bank member within 30 (thirty) days through written
notice in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Financial Services Authority Regulations.
6. Any disputes that arise will be resolved through mediation, and if not resolved in mediation then legal means will be used for
resolution of the dispute(s).
7. Provisions concerning the sharia contracts used, the provisions on benefits / profit sharing / margin / ujrah as well as fees incurred
become the obligations of the Customer, who shall refer to the applicable provisions of products / services at the Bank.
8. This Agreement is in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations including the provisions of the
Financial Services Authority Regulation.