Personal Services and Convenient Access
1. Priority Debit Shar-E Card
a. Ability to be used for payment transactions through VISA merchant networks worldwide
b. Exclusive and appealing card designs
c. Special discounts with various businesses in partnership with Bank Muamalat
2. Electronic Channels:
a. The flexibility of 24-hour electronic services allowing you to conduct transactions anytime and anywhere
(through Muamalat Mobile, Internet Muamalat, and Muamalat ATMs)
b. Fee free ATM and debit transactions inside or outside the country through the Muamalat, Bersama, Prima / BCA, ATM VISA, Visa Debit and
3. Dedicated Relationship Manager (RM)
Exclusive access to your RM to optimize your financial management and investments
4. Senior Financial Specialist (FS)
Access to a senior financial specialist to oversee your asset and investment protection
5. Dedicated Call Center Line
24/7 call centre line - SalaMuamalat 1500016 with menu option 1 for your dedicated services as a Priority Muamalat Customer
1. The Bank offers this program only to individual Customers ("Customers") who have met the criteria established in accordance with
the Bank's prevailing policies and regulations.
2. To be able to enjoy the special services and all the advantages and privileges of the Priority Trust, the Customer is required to
maintain the deposit of certain funds based on the Bank's policy. The minimum deposit amount is derived across all products
owned by the Customer.
3. Muamalat Priority Service is valid for as long as the Customer is registered as a Priority Bank Customer. Priority Muamalat
Services may be renewed automatically as long as the Customer meets the criteria for a Priority Bank Customer as stipulated by the Bank.
4. In the event that the Customer wishes to terminate the use of the Priority Trust Service, the Client shall be required to give
written notice to the Bank.
5. The Bank as the service provider has the right to make changes and / or adjustments to the terms of the services, features
and benefits of Priority Trust Customer services in accordance with changes in applicable company conditions and policies.
Such amendments / adjustments will be communicated to each Priority Bank member within 30 (thirty) days through written
notice in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Financial Services Authority Regulations.
6. Any disputes that arise will be resolved through mediation, and if not resolved in mediation then legal means will be used for
resolution of the dispute(s).
7. Provisions concerning the sharia contracts used, the provisions on benefits / profit sharing / margin / ujrah as well as fees incurred
become the obligations of the Customer, who shall refer to the applicable provisions of products / services at the Bank.
8. This Agreement is in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations including the provisions of the
Financial Services Authority Regulation.