Muamalat iB Mortgage
iB is Muamalat mortgage financing product that will help you to have a house (ready stock / used), apartment, shop, home shop, kiosk and take-over transfer of mortgages from other banks. Indent Financing Homes, Construction and Renovation.
Individual (citizen) competent legal minimum age of 21 years or a maximum of 55 years to 60 years for employees and self-employed professionals or financing at maturity.
- Financing up to a period of 15 years.
- Down payment of at least 10% lighter *.
- The option of installments until paid off or a lighter installment opportunity.
- Ceiling to $ 25 billion.
- Redemption prior to maturity not be fined./li>
- Can be used for:
- Purchase of a home / office / home office / kiosk / new and second-hand apartments.
- Take over kpr / similar financing from other banks.
- High-value financing up to 90% of the value of the house *
* of the cost being recognized Bank.
Requirements for Prospective Clients
Individuals (citizens) with all types of work: permanent employees, contract employees, entrepreneurs, teachers, doctors and other professionals.
Administrative Requirements for Submission
- Financing application form for individuals.
- Copy of ID card and family card.
- Copy of TIN for financing ceiling over USD 100 million.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if married).
- Original salary slips and certificate of employment (for employee / employees).
- Copy of mutations account passbook / statement checking the last 3 months.
- Copy of telephone and electricity bill last 3 months.
- Financial statements or statements of business (for self-employed and professionals).
- Copy of document structure to be purchased: SHM / HGB, IMB and building plans.
- Based on Islamic principles with two choices of contract murabaha (sale-purchase) or mutanaqishah Musharaka (partnership lease).
- May be filed by married couples with income recognized for the installments together (joint income).
- Be filed with the combined income of the employee's salary and income as self-employed and / or professional.
- Murabaha contract possible for 0% down payment provided that prospective customers are willing to give up additional collateral received by the Bank.
- Protected by life insurance so that financing will be repaid by the insurance company when you die.
- The auto-debit installment facility of Savings Muamalat.