Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
Discount promotions actually bring benefits to you, the problem is how smart you are in managing these discount promotions in order to become an austerity step in shopping. you can take some steps in utilizing discount promos, of which are as follows:
Know the Existing Discounts Promo
Almost most promo discounts are not incidental, meaning that this promo is an annual program. Take advantage of discount promos like this by take a note about promo details such as what items are sold, then how many pieces, and how to use properly. This way you will easily match the needs with promo discounts that are or will happen.
Do not be afraid to try new stuff
You may already have your own standards about what you buy, but it's good that you open yourself to take advantage of new product discount promos that are released to the market. This does not hurt to try, even if the product is not in accordance with what you want next time you can still return to the product you normally use. But in this way you have made an effort to save money in shopping.
Discount promotions sometimes make you excited in shopping, especially the discount is so big that easily tempt you to put more stuff and by the end of the day you increase the quota shopping. If conditions like this happen to you, you should refrain, do the calculate with both the needs and spending expenditure, so instead of saving money from this discounts , you are even more extravagant.
A real savings step is very important for you to do, in addition to do more efficiency in shopping, you can also use this money to open a saving in Tabunganku. Tabunganku frees you from administrative and comes with affordable fare, but it is also beneficial because you get a bonus from the funds that you save in Tabunganku.
To open the Tabunganku from PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia the fare is only 20 thousand rupiah for the initial saving, and 10 thousand for minimum per saving. With the TabunganKu, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia educates customers about the importance of saving, especially for people who are just starting a fund-saving. Start a saving from your leftover shopping fund from using discount promo, so your funds more useful to the future.
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk dinobatkan sebagai Best Islamic Bank in Indonesia 2009 oleh Islamic Finance News (Kuala Lumpur), sebagai Best Islamic Financial Institution in Indonesia 2009 oleh Global Finance (New York) serta sebagai The Best Islamic Finance House in Indonesia 2009 oleh Alpha South East Asia (Hong Kong).
Baca Juga :
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1