Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
Overseas trips typically requires you to prepare for extra funds to anticipate unexpected expenses or if you should make payment transactions in a large amount. But carrying cash in large numbers makes traveling time less fun because you will most likely be anxious during the trip.
Access to funds that are easy to use or withdraw at any time while providing a sense of security when doing transactions abroad also become one of the commitment of services provided by Bank Muamalat Indonesia. Thus you can still have cash in hand to make transactions in smaller amounts, e.g. for transportation costs or simply tipping.
Gold Shar-e Debit Card and special edition Shar-e debit card for Arsenal football club lovers from Bank Muamalat Indonesia are two types of cards that can be used to perform various types of transactions while you are abroad. By having one or both types of this Shar-e card, you don’t have to worry anymore when any unexpected or emergency expenses occurs when you’re traveling abroad.
With Gold and Arsenal Shar-e debit card, you can check your balance and do cash withdrawals at any ATMs, as well as make payment at stores/merchants with Plus or VISA logo. Both types of Shar-e card can also be used to do any transactions at Bank Muamalat Indonesia ATM and any ATM Bersama network in the country.
Gold Shar-e Debit Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia provides you with daily transaction limit of 10 million for combined cash advance and 50 million rupiah for transfers between Bank Muamalat Indonesia accounts. As for shopping transactions, Shar-E Gold Debit card’s daily transaction limit is 50 million in merchants/stores that accepts VISA cards.
For Sobat Muamalat who are also fans of the Arsenal football club, the added privilege of having a special edition Shar-e Arsenal card is the chance to get Arsenal's official merchandises or to watch Arsenal matches, live. Not only that, there are also shopping promotions that you can enjoy when doing transactions in certain supermarkets using both types of Shar-e cards.
Find out more information on the facilities, as well as daily transaction limit for Gold Shar-e debit card, Arsenal card, and regular debit card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia, on this link or you can consult directly to the nearest Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch office.
For tips regarding transactions security, banking products, syariah banking services, and other information about Bank Muamalat Indonesia, like or follow Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account of PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk. or at our SalaMuamalat phone line: 1500016.
Baca Juga :
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1