Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
The beginning of the year is the beginning for you to plan your finances in the next year. Developing a financial plan becomes crucial because it can provide benefits for managing your financial priorities for both short and long term goals. The short-term and long-term needs of each individual would be different because the opinions of each is also different. To arrange this you need to divide up any financial items you will use, for example for tuition fees, wedding expenses, worship fees, medical expenses, holiday expenses, and so forth.
To simplify it you can take advantage of one of savings products from Bank Muamalat namely IB Muamalat Saving Plan. IB Muamalat Saving Plan. IB Muamalat Saving Plan is a financial planning service that is managed in accordance with sharia principles. IB Muamalat Plans Savings account has a light deposit, ranging from 100 thousand per month with a range of time ranging from 3 months to 20 years so it is easier in managing the time required for your various financial needs.
With autodebet facility owned by Tabungan Rencana product, you do not need to make direct deposit to branch office or do manual transfer every month because deposit fund will be directly in debit every month from Bank Tabungan Muamalat main account to Tabungan IB Muamalat Your plan so that you no need to worry about forgetting to make regular deposit.
Terms to open the savings even this is very easy, at least aged 17 up to a maximum of 60 years. Jnagka time for savings this plan you can adjust starting from 3 months, 1 year, 2 years, and others up to a maximum of 20 years. Thus you will more easily manage the financial planning using IB Muamalat Savings Plan.
Let's register your savings plan at Bank Muamalat from now on!
Baca Juga :
- Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1