New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
Next July, Indonesian students will enter a new school year. To prepare for it, there must be many needs that must be fulfilled by the children themselves and Sobat Muamalat as the parents, starting from paying tuition, buying school supplies, up to setting aside pocket money for the children. It would be so much easier if Sobat Muamalat can set up a special savings account to meet this need.
By creating a special savings account for our children, Sobat Muamalat can also teach them the importance of saving and being responsible for every expenditure they made, whether it is school related or for recreational purposes.
For Sobat Muamalat who has already become a customer of Bank Muamalat Indonesia, you can open a TabunganKu savings account straightaway. TabunganKu savings account has a simple and lenient application requirements, because you only need to include proof of identity as an Indonesian citizen to open a savings account. This proof of identity to be submitted can be in the form of a student card or certificate from a school that has work together with a school bank, followed by an identity card and a letter of approval from parents/guardian and a family card.
TabunganKu is a personal savings account from Bank Muamalat Indonesia that is free from administration fee, because there is no ATM card issued to the account holder. This banking service is not only affordable for children who have not yet have their own income but also for all circles of society because the initial deposit required to open a TabunganKu savings account is very affordable.
Sobat Muamalat only need to set aside Rp. 20,000 to apply for a TabunganKu savings account, which also becomes the minimum balance of your savings account. To make a deposit, you only need a minimum amount of 10.000 rupiah.
As a pioneer of sharia banking in Indonesia, TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia also works based on the principles of Islamic sharia, in this case, using a Wadi'ah (deposit) contract. For this deposited fund, you will get a bonus in accordance with the provisions set by the bank. All the more reasons to save money, right?
Some other provisions that ensure the security of banking transactions of TabunganKu customers are cash withdrawals and book-entry that can only be done at the Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch office where the account is opened. While the minimum cash withdrawal limit is 100,000 rupiah.
To get more information about TabunganKu’s benefits and other account application requirements, Sobat Muamalat can go directly to our customer service department at the nearest Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch office or by reading this link
Get more tips on transactions security, banking products, banking services, and other information about Bank Muamalat Indonesia on PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk’s Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account or SalaMuamalat hotline number 1500016.
Baca Juga :
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1