How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
In the month of Ramadan, in addition to reproduce the worship then it should be the right time to save because for 1 full month we are required to fast either withstand lust or hunger and thirst where time to eat and drink we are limited at the time of breaking and sahur so that the daily consumption needs we become diminished. But in fact many found that these needs even be increased, causing large expenses especially when coupled with the iftar with friends and relatives are usually held in special places such as restaurants and other eating places.
Not to mention when Lebaran ahead of other needs beyond basic needs such as Lebaran parcel, new clothes, envelopes for family and so on become a tradition of hereditary, especially in Indonesia. It is indeed a common thing among our society because the moment of Ramadhan and Eid is considered as the right time to mutually intertwine friendship. But in terms of expenditure this should still be addressed wisely so that does not happen a situation with the term "Large pegs rather than poles" which means greater spending than income.
Here are some tips you can use to manage your financial management in the month of Ramadan so that it can be arranged better:
1. Prioritize expenditures for Zakah and Alms
The month of Ramadan is a holy month in which we should have more worship and doing good so it is very important for us to prepare a special expenditure item for this. The obligatory and most important is the expenditure for the zakat, then set as well as expenditure items for alms because alms own highly recommended in Islam with so many benefits gained, one of which alms can give blessing to the property we have.
2. Create a special post for each of your expenses
In the month of Ramadan, you will need to make a special post starting from the most priority such as the need to break the fast and sahur, then you can also set aside other needs such as expenses for parcel, envelope widths, cakes, and so forth.
3. Holding on Lust
Even if you've made a plan to manage your finances in the month of Ramadan, but the most important of all is to restrain the lust to buy various goods. In accordance with the essence that the month of Ramadan is a month where you are obliged to withstand lust not only to endure hunger and thirst but refrain from the temptation of various consumer goods that may not be too you need.
4. Keep spending some money to save
Although in Ramadan will be a lot of expenses, but make sure you still set aside your income to save. By saving you are investing your income for other needs in the future so that you still have deposits in the event of an emergency. Choose savings with the principles of sharia to be more calm with the system of profit sharing and akadnya also been set in accordance with the provisions in Islam. One of them you can open savings iB Muamalat, quite easy because you just attach the ID card and NPWP and initial deposit of 100 thousand rupiah. For complete information about Bank Muamalat's savings you can directly check here
Baca Juga :
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1