Bank Muamalat contributed to the trauma healing of Tsumani Pandeglang disaster victims
After the tsunami disaster in the Pandeglang area that occurred on December 22, 2018, of course, it left grief and trauma to the victims. The impact of this disaster included physical and mental health, especially for parents and children in nearby locations with damage to their homes and physical and mental conditions due to the disaster.
In this case, Bank Muamalat participated in helping post-disaster trauma recovery or trauma healing for tsunami victims, especially children through the Muamalat Car Achievement program (MPM) by visiting tsunami-affected schools in Pandeglang District, Banten.
The Mobil Prestasi Muamalat Program is operated by PKPU Human Initiative in collaboration with Kampung Dongeng Indonesia to provide educational entertainment for school children. Car achievements go around for 4 days (8-11 January 2019) and visit 8 locations affected by disasters around Pandeglang. The total beneficiaries of this MPM visit were 1,417 people.
Before the program was implemented, Bank Muamalat along with Baitulmaal Muamalat (BMM) had also distributed aid to tsunami victims centered in the Pandeglang and South Lampung regions worth Rp150 million in the form of clothing and food.
Furthermore, Bank Muamalat and BMM plan to provide more assistance in the form of community economic empowerment. The main target is small beachside traders whose businesses have been affected by the tsunami. The assistance provided is expected to be used as their initial capital to start a business again.
The above aid programs are a manifestation of Bank Muamalat's concern for others so that in the future it is hoped that Bank Muamalat will not only contribute to sharia economic progress but also can continue to contribute in humanitarian matters.
Baca Juga :
- Internet Banking for Browser-based Transaction Needs
- How to avoid fraud under the guise of a bank
- Check out the following online security tips if you do frequent shopping online!
- The new Bank Muamalat Debit Card with NSICCS technology
- Are you preparing for future needs? then you need to open a savings plan now
- Let's check the Calculation of Profit Sharing in Savings
- Your Mobile Banking is blocked? Let's look at the reset steps.
- Save your Holiday Expense with Bank Muamalat Debit Card Promo
- How to Manage Your Financial Needs in Ramadhan
- Check your financial needs from Bank Muamalat web!
- Saving Lifestyle for Future Plan
- Effective Tips on Saving
- Savings Plan Muamalat as a financial planning solution at the beginning of the year
- Allocate Your Year End Bonus as A Future Investment Fund
- The Difference of Interest and Profit Sharing
- Differences in KPR Syariah and Conventional
- Take the mortgage at Bank Muamalat to Realize Your Dream Home
- Prepare your senior fund towards The Golden Age
- These Financial Tips Will Save You at The End Of The Month
- Capital Financing for Your Businesses
- These Tips Will Make You Succeed in Applying for Financing to Sharia Bank
- Want an Additional Income? Join Gerai Muamalat
- IB Giro Muamalat Saving for Your Business Needs
- Plan for Qurban Saving? Use IB Muamalat Saving Plan
- Plan Your Umrah and Hajj Saving While You’re Still Young
- Take Advantange of Various Discount Promo as a Step Savings in Shopping
- Tips to Secure Your Transaction
- Eid Al-Fitr Time Shopping? Use Mualamat’s Shar-E Gold Card
- E-banking Muamalat; Easier Way For Zakat Payment
- Just Received Your Holiday Pay? Instead of Splurging, Why Not Deposit?
- New School Year Preparation Made Easy and Lenient with TabunganKu from Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Shar-e Card from Bank Muamalat Indonesia for Ease of Transaction when Traveling Abroad
- How to Register and Activate Your Muamalat Mobile Banking Service
- 5% Mortgage for your Family Planning Solution
- How to Activate the Hajj and Umrah Savings in Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Monthly Bill Payment Becoming More Practical with Mobile Banking Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Things to Look for in Financial Planning in the New Year
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 2
- 5 General Terms which must be known in Islamic Banking Trade - Part 1